Profile: Samsung Electronics Co Ltd (005935.KS)
005935.KS on Korea Stock Exchange
25 May 2017
25 May 2017
Change (% chg)
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is principally engaged in the manufacture and distribution of electronic products. The Company operates its business through three segments. The Consumer Electronics (CE) Segment is mainly engaged in the manufacture of color televisions (CTVs), monitors, printers, air conditioners, refrigerators, laundry machines and others. The Information Technology & Mobile Communications (IM) Segment is mainly engaged in the manufacture of computers, handhold phones (HHPs), network systems, digital cameras and others. The Device Solutions (DS) Segment is mainly engaged in the manufacture of semiconductor and display parts, including dynamic random access memories (DRAMs), flashes, thin film transistor-liquid crystal displays (TFT-LCDs) and others. The Company distributes its products within domestic market and to overseas markets.
Samsung Electronics Co Ltd
129, Samsung-Ro, Yeongtong-Gu
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Cadence Design says its digital, signoff, custom/analog tools enabled on Samsung Electronics' 7LPP and 8LPP process technologies
- BRIEF-Samsung Electronics announces pricing and availability of new Samsung gear 360 in U.S.
- Huawei narrows gap with Samsung, Apple in smartphone sales: Gartner
- Huawei narrows gap with Samsung, Apple in smartphone sales - Gartner
- Deals of the day-Mergers and acquisitions