Profile: Korea Electric Power Corp (015760.KS)
015760.KS on Korea Stock Exchange
Price Change (% chg)
Korea Electric Power Corporation is a Korea-based company engaged in the generation, transmission and distribution of electricity and development of electric power resources. The Company and its subsidiaries are mainly engaged in four business segments: electricity sales segment, nuclear power segment, thermal power segment and other business segment. Its electricity sales segment mainly engages in the development and sale of power resources. Its nuclear power segment consists of nuclear and pumping-up power generation businesses. Its thermal power segment consists of bituminous, anthracite, liquefied natural gas and other power generation businesses. Its other business segment engages in the design and maintenance of power facilities, processing of nuclear fuels and provision of power information technology (IT) services and others.
Korea Electric Power Corp
Korea Electric Power Co.
512, Yeongdong-Daero, Gangnam-Gu
Company Web Links
- Update-Moody's: Average 5.4% tariff hike is credit positive for KEPCO
- UPDATE 2-S.Korea hikes power prices to avoid blackouts, cut KEPCO losses
- S.Korea's KDIC to sell KEPCO stake for up to $260 mln-terms
- South Korea says one nuclear reactor can restart, clears cables for others
- Update-Moody's:KEPCO's rating unaffected by weakened 3Q 2013 results