Profile: Lotte Shopping Co Ltd (023530.KS)
023530.KS on Korea Stock Exchange
22 Aug 2014
22 Aug 2014
Price Change (% chg)
Lotte Shopping Co., Ltd. is a Korea-based company mainly engaged in the operation of large scale shops including department stores and discount stores. The Company operates in five business segments: department store, discount store, financial, electronic shop and other business segments. Its department store segment engages in the operation of Lotte department stores. Its discount store segment engages in the operation of Lotte discount stores and Lotte Mart. Its financial segment mainly engages in the issuing and management of credit cards and prepaid cards. Its electronic shop segment operates electronic store. Its other business segment engages in the operation of supermarkets, cinemas and television home shopping, among others.
Lotte Shopping Co Ltd
Lotte Shopping Center Bldg.
, 1, Sogong-Dong, Jung-Gu
Company Web Links
- Fitch Downgrades Lotte Shopping Co. to 'BBB'; Outlook Stable
- Lotte REIT becomes second big Asia IPO to be pulled this week
- RPT-UPDATE 2-Lotte REIT becomes 2nd big Asia IPO to be pulled this week
- S.Korea's Lotte Shopping postpones up to $1 bln Singapore REIT listing
- EU mergers and takeovers (March 19)