Profile: LG Chem Ltd (051915.KS)
051915.KS on Korea Stock Exchange
29 Apr 2016
29 Apr 2016
Change (% chg)
LG CHEM, LTD. is a Korea-based company principally engaged in the manufacture of petrochemicals. The Company mainly operates in three business divisions: petrochemical division, which manufactures polyvinyl chloride (PVC) resins, low-density polyethylene (LDPE), poly styrene (PS), acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS), bisphenol A, acrylate and other chemicals; information and electronic material division, which manufactures toner, photosensitive materials, organic light-emitting diode (OLED) materials, circuit materials and others used as display materials, and battery division, which manufactures rechargeable batteries applied in mobile phones, laptop computers and other mobile devices, as well as lithium-ion batteries used for automobiles.
LG Chem Ltd
LG Twin Tower
128, Yeoui-Daero, Yeongdeungpo-G
Company Web Links
- South Korea's LG Chem says duped over $21 mln naphtha payment
- LG Chem seeks agrochemical firm purchase to push growth: CEO
- LG Chem seeks agrochemical firm purchase to push growth -CEO
- LG Chem to supply batteries for Chrysler's minivan
- UPDATE 1-LG Chem says to restart South Korea naphtha cracker "soon"