Profile: LG Chem Ltd (051915.KS)
051915.KS on Korea Stock Exchange
20 Dec 2013
20 Dec 2013
Price Change (% chg)
LG CHEM, LTD. is a Korea-based company principally engaged in the manufacture of petrochemicals. The Company mainly operates in three business divisions: petrochemical division, which manufactures basic chemicals, polyvinyl chloride products, plasticizers, polyethylene compounds, acrylic acids, performance polymers, engineering plastics, acrylonitrile butadiene styrene, conductive resins and other chemicals; information and electronic material division, which manufactures toner, photosensitive materials, organic light-emitting diode (OLED) materials, circuit materials and others used as display materials, and battery division, which manufactures rechargeable batteries applied in mobile phones, laptop computers and other mobile devices, as well as lithium-ion batteries used for automobiles.
LG Chem Ltd
LG Twin Tower
128, Yeoui-Daero, Yeongdeungpo-G
Company Web Links
- CORRECTED-Carmaker Tesla to step up supply of battery cells from Panasonic
- Seoul shares flat on U.S. woes; foreign inflows chase record
- Update-Moody's: LG Chem's 2Q results in line with expectations
- Panasonic, Sanyo, LG Chem in price-fixing plea deals: U.S.
- Three manufacturers to plead guilty to price fixing -U.S.