Profile: LG Electronics Inc (066570.KS)
066570.KS on Korea Stock Exchange
29 Jul 2016
29 Jul 2016
Change (% chg)
LG Electronics Inc. is a Korea-based manufacturer specialized in the provision of electronic products. The Company mainly operates home entertainment division, which provides liquid crystal display (LCD) televisions (TVs), plasma display panel (PDP) TVs, LCD monitors, as well as audio, video and security equipment; mobile communications division, which provides mobile terminals, tablet personal computers (PCs) and network equipment; home appliance division, which provides refrigerators, washing machines, microwave ovens, healthcare equipment, cleaners, water treatment machines and others; air conditioning and energy solution division, which mainly provides industrial and household air conditionings, as well as other business division. It also involves in the light-emitting diode (LED) business, optics solutions business, vehicle components business and others.
LG Electronics Inc
LG Twin Tower
128, Yeoui-daero, Yeongdeungpo-g
Company Web Links
- LG Elec second-quarter profit at two-year high, mobile remains a drag
- UPDATE 1-LG Elec Q2 profit at 2-yr high, mobile remains a drag
- LG Elec says Q2 profit more than doubles vs year earlier
- South Korea to expand tax benefits for R&D spending to drive new growth
- Commerce Dept says large washing machines from China dumped in the U.S.