Profile: ZTE Corp (0763.HK)
0763.HK on Hong Kong Stock
11 Mar 2014
11 Mar 2014
Price Change (% chg)
ZTE Corporation is a China-based manufacturer and supplier of telecommunications equipment. The Company operates its businesses through three segments: operator network, terminals, as well as telecommunications software, services and other products. The operator network segment primarily provides wireless communications systems, optical and data communications equipment, as well as cable switch and access equipment, among others. The terminals segment is involved in the production and distribution of mobile phones and data cards. Its telecommunications software, services and other products segment mainly provides operation support systems and chargeable services. The Company operates its businesses in domestic markets and to overseas markets, including the rest of Asia, Africa, Europe, the Americas and Oceania.
ZTE Plaza, Keji South Road,
Hi & New Tech Industrial Park
SHENZHEN GNG 518057
Company Web Links
- RPT-Fitch Revises ZTE's Outlook to Positive, Affirms at 'B+'
- China shares rebound after c.bank cash injections, buoy Hong Kong
- ZTE H-shares to open up 3.3 pct after signalling 2013 profit
- BRIEF-ZTE to swing to profit in 2013 after stringent control over signing low-margin contracts
- China's ZTE aims to almost double U.S. smartphone share