Profile: China Resources Land Ltd (1109.HK)
1109.HK on Hong Kong Stock
24 Oct 2014
24 Oct 2014
Price Change (% chg)
China Resources Land Limited is an investment holding company. Through its subsidiaries, the Company operates in four segments: sale of developed properties, property investments and management, hotel operations, construction, decoration services and others. As of December 31, 2011, its subsidiaries included Strong Foundation Developments Limited, Boom Go Group Limited, Big Leap Group Limited, Cosmart Resources Limited and others. The immediate holding company of the Company is China Resources (Holdings) Company Limited. On October 11, 2011, the Company acquired Speedy Hill Investments Limited and its subsidiaries. On September 6, 2011, it acquired 65% equity interests in both Huizhou Hongyetaisen Real Estate Development Company Limited and Huizhou Hengfeng Real Estate Development Company Limited. On October 21, 2011, the Company acquired additional 42% equity interests in China Resources Land (Yancheng) Company Limited. The Company has purchased a Nantong property in Jiangsu, China.
China Resources Land Ltd
China Resources Building
26 Harbour Road, Wanchai
Company Web Links
- UPDATE 1-China Resources Land says residential market stabilising, but bubbles remain
- China Resources Land expects residential market to stabilise in H2
- China Resources Land says H1 core profit up 84 pct
- Hong Kong, China share benchmarks soft but on track for best month since 2012
- Fitch Rates China Resources Land's USD Notes 'BBB+(EXP)'