Profile: Asahi Group Holdings Ltd (2502.T)
2502.T on Tokyo Stock Exchange
Price Change (% chg)
Asahi Group Holdings, Ltd. is a holding company involve in the manufacture and sale of alcohol beverages. The Company has five business segments. The Alcohol segment manufactures and sells beers, non-alcoholic beverages, western liquors, wines and distilled spirits. It also manufactures sells and maintains alcohol sales facilities, operates beer bars and restaurants, and processes malts and malt feeds, among others. The Beverage segment manufactures and sells various drinks. The Food segment manufactures and sells foods and pharmaceuticals. The International segment manufactures and sells beers, milk and drinks in China, the United Kingdom, Australia and others. This segment is also engaged in the farming and dairy businesses, and the operation of golf courses. The Others segment involves in the management of distribution centers, the transportation and warehousing businesses, the design and production of manufacturing equipment, and the information processing business, among others.
Asahi Group Holdings Ltd
Asahi Beer Azumabashi Bldg.
SUMIDA-KU TKY 130-8602
Company Web Links
- Japan PM's liberal newspaper critic is humbled by errors
- BRIEF-Asahi to buy back up 50 billion yen of own shares
- UPDATE 1-Chinese brewer Tsingtao Q1 net profit up 20 pct on higher sales
- Asahi Group to buy South East Asia dairy operations from Etika
- REFILE-Asahi Group to buy SE Asia dairy operations from Etika