Profile: Asahi Group Holdings Ltd (2502.T)
2502.T on Tokyo Stock Exchange
Change (% chg)
Asahi Group Holdings, Ltd. is a holding company involves in the manufacture and sale of alcohol beverages. The Company has four segments. The Alcohol segment manufactures and sells beers, low-malt beer, shochu, whiskey and other liquor products. This segment is also involved in the restaurant business, wholesale business and others. The Beverage segment manufactures and sells soft drink and others. The Food segment manufactures and sells foods and pharmaceuticals. The International segment manufactures and sells beers, milk and soft drinks in China, the United Kingdom, Australia and others. This segment is also engaged in the farming and dairy businesses, and the operation of golf courses. In addition, the Company is also engaged in the management of distribution centers, the transportation and warehousing businesses, and the design and production of manufacturing equipment, among others. As of December 31, 2013, the Company had 91 subsidiaries and 112 associated companies.
Asahi Group Holdings Ltd
Asahi Beer Azumabashi Bldg.
SUMIDA-KU TKY 130-8602
Company Web Links
- Beam Suntory snaps up London gin distiller Sipsmith
- Japan's Asahi expands in Europe with AB InBev beer deal |
- Asahi, others shortlisted in sale of AB InBev's east European beers: sources
- Asahi, others shortlisted in sale of AB InBev's east European beers -sources
- BRIEF-Asahi Group Holdings and Dynapac to subscribe to ToB of Kagome