Profile: Bank of Communications Co Ltd (3328.HK)
3328.HK on Hong Kong Stock
Change (% chg)
Bank of Communications Co., Ltd. is mainly engaged in banking and related financial services. The Bank's businesses are divided into four segments: personal banking segment, which involves in personal savings and loans, personal wealth management services and bank card business; corporate banking segment, which involves in enterprise and institution business, medium-, small- and micro-sized enterprise business, industrial chain financial services, cash management, international settlement and trade financing, investment banking, and asset custody services; financial market segment, which involves in institution finance business, money market trading, trading account business, bank account investment, precious metal business and asset management business, and other segment, which involves in online banking, mobile banking and E-commerce.
Bank of Communications Co Ltd
Yinchengzhong Road, Pudong New D
SHANGHAI SHA 200120
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Bank Of Communications Co appoints Wu Wei as executive vice president and CFO
- BRIEF-Shanghai Jinjiang Int'l Travel bought A-shares of Bank of Communications for 123.5 mln yuan
- BRIEF-Bank Of Communications says Liu Changshun to no longer serve as non-executive director upon appointment of He Zhaobin
- Fitch Affirms Bank of Communications, Taipei Branch at 'AA+(twn)'
- BRIEF-Bank of Communications says final offer price of BOCOM International Shares to be issued under global offering is hk$2.68 per Offer Share