Profile: Sourcenext Corp (4344.T)
4344.T on Tokyo Stock Exchange
Change (% chg)
SOURCENEXT CORPORATION is principally engaged in the planning, development and sale of software. The Company’s software development methods include in-house development, outsourcing development and commercialization of products by acquiring licenses from other companies. The Company sells its products through stores and online shops. The Company’s products comprise Virus Security ZERO, Super Security ZERO, HITSUO series, KEIKAI DENWA series, KYOSOKU series, IKINARI PDF series, TOKU-UCHI series, CHOUJIMAKU series, and Android Selected Application series, among others.
6F, Toranomon 33 Mori Bldg.
MINATO-KU TKY 105-7133
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Sourcenext to sell "PDF Pen" in Japan under cooperation with SmileOnMyMac,LLC dba Smile
- BRIEF-Sourcenext to sell APP Planner 5D in Japan under business alliance with Lithuania co Planner 5D
- BRIEF-Sourcenext to raise stake in Tobila Systems, Inc to 12.1 pct from 0 pct
- BRIEF-Sourcenext repurchases 632,000 shares at price of 369.3 mln yen
- BRIEF-Sourcenext to buy back 632,000 shares for 400 mln yen