Profile: Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Corp (5401.T)
5401.T on Tokyo Stock Exchange
29 Mar 2017
29 Mar 2017
Change (% chg)
NIPPON STEEL & SUMITOMO METAL CORPORATION is a steel company. Its Steel Manufacturing segment engages in the manufacture and sale of steel bars, pipes and secondary steel products. Engineering segment engages in the construction of steel manufacturing plants, industrial machinery and furnaces, and environmental facilities. Chemical segment offers pitch coke, naphthalene, phthalic anhydride, carbon black and materials for liquid crystal displays (LCDs). New Material segment offers rolled metal foils and bonding wires for semiconductors. System Solution segment provides engineering consultation services on computer systems. As of March 31, 2014, the Company had 337 subsidiaries and 109 associated companies.
Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Corp
Marunouchi Park Bldg., 2-6-1, Ma
CHIYODA-KU TKY 100-8071
Company Web Links
- Nippon Steel plans to raise product prices by 5,000 yen/T in Apr-Sept
- Nippon Steel expects China steel prices to hold firm this year
- Nippon Steel executive: Worries over U.S. protectionism 'growing every day'
- UPDATE 2-Nippon Steel exec: Worries over U.S. protectionism "growing every day"
- Nippon Steel mulls discussing exit clause for Brazil's Usiminas