Profile: Hitachi Ltd (6501.T)
6501.T on Tokyo Stock Exchange
Change (% chg)
Hitachi, Ltd. is engaged in providing solutions to customers in a range of sectors, including power/energy, industry/distribution/water, urban development, and finance/government and public/healthcare. The Company's segments include Information & Telecommunication Systems, Social Infrastructure & Industrial Systems, Electronic Systems & Equipment, Construction Machinery, High Functional Materials & Components, Automotive Systems, Smart Life & Ecofriendly Systems, Others (Logistics and Other services) and Financial Services. It provides solutions for corporate information technology (IT) strategies, IT platform solutions, and customized solutions and packaged software. It also offers products and services, such as industrial machinery and plants, elevators, escalators, and transmission and distribution systems. It supplies production and inspection equipment for the semiconductors and other electronic devices. It also offers optical disk drives and property management services.
Nihon Seimei Marunouchi Bldg.
CHIYODA-KU TKY 100-8280
Company Web Links
- Hitachi welcomes Ansaldo STS referral to EU court
- Japan Display in talks for $704 million bailout from INCJ: WSJ
- Japan Display in talks for 75 bln yen bailout from INCJ - WSJ
- UPDATE 2-Japan Display says cutting 4,700 jobs, funding crunch easing
- Japan fund readies $500 mln aid for Japan Display -Asahi