Profile: Onkyo Corp (6628.T)
6628.T on Tokyo Stock Exchange
Change (% chg)
ONKYO CORPORATION is a Japan-based holding company. Along with its subsidiaries, the Company operates in three segments. The Audio and Visual (AV) segment provides audio and visual related products. The Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) segment provides automotive speakers, home appliance use speakers, speaker parts and other audio products, such as amplifiers. The Others segment provides home appliances, personal computers (PCs) and other information technology (IT)-related products. It also produces telephones.
Kitahama Chuo Bldg.
2-2-22, Kitahama, Chuo-ku
OSAKA-SHI OSK 541-0041
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Onkyo to issue first series unsecured bonds worth 1 bln yen
- BRIEF- Onkyo announces shareholding structure change
- BRIEF-Onkyo takes out loan of 1,500 mln yen for operating fund
- BRIEF-Immersion has signed a license agreement with Onkyo Corp
- BRIEF-Onkyo completes issuance of bonds for 1 bln yen in private placement