Profile: Nikon Corp (7731.T)
7731.T on Tokyo Stock Exchange
30 Sep 2014
30 Sep 2014
Price Change (% chg)
NIKON CORPORATION is mainly engaged in the manufacture and sale of image and video equipment. The Company operates in four business segments. The Precision Equipment segment offers semiconductor exposure apparatus and liquid crystal (LC) exposure apparatus. The Image segment provides digital single-lens reflex (SLR) cameras, compact digital cameras and interchangeable lens. The Instruments segment offers microscopes, measuring machines and semiconductor inspection equipment. The Others segment provides LC photomask substrates and optical components. As of March 31, 2013, the Company has 87 subsidiaries and 10 associated companies.
4/5F, Shin-Yurakucho Bldg.
CHIYODA-KU TKY 100-8331
Company Web Links
- Nikkei hits 8-month high as weak yen lifts exporters
- Nikkei suffers biggest fall in 5 mths on fear of faraway conflicts
- Nikon sets aside 200 billion yen for M&A in medical, other growth areas
- Nikon sets aside 200 bln yen for M&A in medical, other growth areas
- China fines Johnson & Johnson and others for price fixing