Profile: Nikon Corp (7731.T)
7731.T on Tokyo Stock Exchange
Price Change (% chg)
NIKON CORPORATION is mainly engaged in the manufacture and sale of image and video equipment. The Company operates in four business segments. The Precision Equipment segment offers semiconductor exposure apparatus and liquid crystal (LC) exposure apparatus. The Image segment provides digital single-lens reflex (SLR) cameras, compact digital cameras and interchangeable lens. The Instruments segment offers microscopes, measuring machines and semiconductor inspection equipment. The Others segment provides LC photomask substrates and optical components. As of March 31, 2013, the Company has 87 subsidiaries and 10 associated companies.
4/5F, Shin-Yurakucho Bldg.
CHIYODA-KU TKY 100-8331
Company Web Links
- Nikkei retreats further from 6-month peak; Nikon, Canon up
- Nikkei eases further off 6-month high; Panasonic, Nikon up
- Nikon sticks to camera guns while rivals reload in other sectors
- Nikkei falls to 1-mth low, Wall St slump frays nerves ahead of US jobs
- Nikon drops sales forecast as high-end camera market stalls