Profile: Mitsubishi Corp (8058.T)
8058.T on Tokyo Stock Exchange
14 Mar 2014
14 Mar 2014
Price Change (% chg)
Mitsubishi Corporation is a Japan-based trading company. The New Industrial Finance segment involves in the asset management, buyout investment, leasing and financing of real estate and others. The Energy segment provides petroleum products, crude oil and others. The Metal segment offers steel products and others. The Machinery segment provides industrial machinery, automobiles and others. The Chemical segment provides petrochemicals, fertilizers, foodstuff, drugs and others. The Living Essentials segment provides distribution services. On August 19, 2013, M2 Communications reported that Mitsubishi Corp announced it had acquired from EDF Energies Nouvelles 50% interest in the companies. On November 15, 2013, the Company transferred 51% interest in a subsidiary, Japan Space Imaging Corporation. On December 18, 2013, Mitsubishi Corp was no longer its parent company. Effective December 16, 2013, Ayala Corp acquired 6.95% interest in Manila Water Co Inc from Mitsubishi Corp.
2F, Marunouchi Park Bldg.
CHIYODA-KU TKY 100-8086
Company Web Links
- BHP cuts Australia coal mine jobs as cost pressures mount
- Mitsubishi Corp in final talks to buy Tokyo Ralph Lauren building for $342 million: sources
- Mitsubishi Corp in final talks to buy Tokyo Ralph Lauren building for $342 mln -sources
- RPT-Woodside says Japan's MIMI terminates Browse LNG sales agreement
- Woodside says Japan's MIMI terminates Browse LNG sales agreement