Profile: Mitsubishi Corp (8058.T)
8058.T on Tokyo Stock Exchange
22 Jun 2017
22 Jun 2017
Change (% chg)
Mitsubishi Corporation manufactures and markets a range of products, including energy, metals, machinery, chemicals and living essentials. The Company's segments include Global Environmental & Infrastructure Business Group, which conducts infrastructure projects and related trading operations; Industrial Finance, Logistics & Development Group, which develops shosha-type industrial finance business; Energy Business Group, which conducts a range of activities, including oil and gas exploration, development and production business; Metals Group, which trades, develops business and invests in various fields, including steel products; Machinery Group, which handles sales, finance and logistics across various sectors in which it also invests; Chemicals Group, which trades chemical products in a range of fields; Living Essentials Group, which provides products and services, develops businesses and invests in various fields, and Other segment, which engages in accounting, insurance and others.
2F, Marunouchi Park Bldg.
CHIYODA-KU TKY 100-8086
Company Web Links
- Japan's trading houses offload thermal coal assets amid climate concerns
- BRIEF-Mitsubishi Corp has decided to sell its interests in a pair of coal mines in Australia- Nikkei
- BRIEF-Glencore to buy Rio Tinto's stake in Coal & Allied for $2.5 bln
- BRIEF-Greenbrier Companies and Mitsubishi UFJ lease & finance finalize $1 bln agreement
- Singapore's Olam says Q1 profit rises 26.6 pct