Profile: Mitsubishi Corp (8058.T)
8058.T on Tokyo Stock Exchange
21 Oct 2016
21 Oct 2016
Change (% chg)
Mitsubishi Corporation manufactures and markets a range of products, including energy, metals, machinery, chemicals and living essentials. The Company's segments include Global Environmental & Infrastructure Business Group, which conducts infrastructure projects and related trading operations; Industrial Finance, Logistics & Development Group, which develops shosha-type industrial finance business; Energy Business Group, which conducts a range of activities, including oil and gas exploration, development and production business; Metals Group, which trades, develops business and invests in a range of fields, including steel products; Machinery Group, which handles sales, finance and logistics across various sectors in which it also invests, and Living Essentials Group, which provides products and services, develops businesses and invests in various fields, including food products and food, textiles, essential supplies, healthcare, distribution and retail.
2F, Marunouchi Park Bldg.
CHIYODA-KU TKY 100-8086
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Mitsubishi UFJ Lease & Finance, DBJ to create fund to invest in hospitals and nursing care providers - Nikkei
- BRIEF-Initial delivery of Mitsubishi aircraft's regional passenger plane postponed - Nikkei
- French and Benelux stocks-Factors to watch on Friday Sept. 30
- BRIEF-JCDeceaux JV wins Tokyo advertising bus shelter contracts
- BRIEF-Canadian Solar subsidiary to purchase solar power with MCE