Profile: Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Inc (8316.T)
8316.T on Tokyo Stock Exchange
20 Jan 2017
20 Jan 2017
Change (% chg)
Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group, Inc. is a holding company for Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation (the Bank) and its subsidiaries. The Company operates through four segments: Commercial Banking, Leasing, Securities and Consumer Finance. The Company and its subsidiaries offer a range of financial services, including commercial banking, leasing, securities, consumer finance and other services. The Company offers commercial banking services to a range of customers, including corporations, mid-sized companies, small-sized companies, individuals, governments and governmental entities mainly through the Bank. The Bank has equity interest in Sumitomo Mitsui Finance and Leasing Company, Limited, which provides a range of leasing services, including equipment lease, operating lease, leveraged lease and aircraft operating lease. The Bank's subsidiary, SMBC Nikko Securities Inc., offers a range of financial products, and investment consultation and administrative services.
Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Inc
SMBC Head office Bldg.
CHIYODA-KU TKY 100-0005
Company Web Links
- Ahead of key lender meetings, battered Toshiba expects support
- Icahn to sell American Railcar for up to $3.36 billion
- SMFG H1 profit falls, hurt by low interest rates
- BRIEF-R&I affirms Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Inc's rating at "A+" and announces stable outlook -R&I
- UPDATE 1-Japan bank SMFG's Q1 profit skids 31 pct, negative interest rates weigh