Profile: Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Inc (8316.T)
8316.T on Tokyo Stock Exchange
7 Mar 2014
7 Mar 2014
Price Change (% chg)
Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group, Inc. (SMFG) is principally engaged in the operation of banking business. The Banking segment is engaged in the operation of deposit business, lending business, trading securities buying and selling business, securities investment business, domestic and foreign exchange business, corporate bond trustee and registration service, trust business, securities investment trust and insurance counter sales. The Lease segment operates leasing activities. The Securities segment operates securities business. The Consumer Finance segment operates credit card business, consumer credit business, consumer lending business, automobile sales finance business, collecting agency and factoring business. The Other segment operates system development and information processing business, consulting and think tank business, venture capital business, business consulting operations, pension and investment management business, as well as other related financing services.
Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Inc
SMBC Head office Bldg.
CHIYODA-KU TKY 100-0005
Company Web Links
- UPDATE 2-Japan's SMFG sees bumper year after brushing off Q3 profit fall
- SMFG 9-month profit rises 28 pct on Japan stocks rally
- SMFG says to buy Perella Weinberg's U.S. rail car lease business
- CORRECTED (OFFICIAL)-UBS, Sumitomo mulled Japan investment banking tie-up-sources
- UPDATE 1-SMFG lifts full-year profit forecast on back of Nikkei's gains