Profile: Mizuho Financial Group Inc (8411.T)
8411.T on Tokyo Stock Exchange
6 Dec 2013
6 Dec 2013
Price Change (% chg)
Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. is a Japan-based bank holding company. The Company is engaged in the banking business, as well as the provision of securities, trust and the asset operation and management services. Through its subsidiaries and associated companies, the Company is engaged in the businesses including consultation, banking agency, real estate leasing and management, credit guarantee, manpower dispatch, official work agency, system operation and management, real-estate collateral research and assessment, call center services related, loan, investment trust management, lease, financial advisory, software development, information processing services, defined contribution pension related services, venture capital, debt collection and management, financial technique research and development, lottery tickets organization, pension and asset management research, factoring, as well as investment corporation asset operation, among others.
Mizuho Financial Group Inc
Marunouchi 2-chome Bldg.
CHIYODA-KU TKY 100-8333
Company Web Links
- Mizuho Q2 surges as 'Abenomics' boosts equity portfolio
- UPDATE 1-Mizuho Q2 surges as 'Abenomics' boosts equity portfolio
- Mizuho first-half net jumps, as 'Abenomics' boosts equity portfolio
- Mitsubishi UFJ, Mizuho to raise full-year net profit forecast-Nikkei
- Japan banking regulator admits misstep over Mizuho mob loans