Profile: Mizuho Financial Group Inc (8411.T)
8411.T on Tokyo Stock Exchange
Price Change (% chg)
Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. is a Japan-based bank holding company. The Company is engaged in the banking business, as well as the provision of securities, trust and the asset operation and management services. Through its subsidiaries and associated companies, the Company is engaged in the businesses including consultation, banking agency, real estate leasing and management, credit guarantee, manpower dispatch, official work agency, system operation and management, real-estate collateral research and assessment, call center services related, loan, investment trust management, lease, financial advisory, software development, information processing services, defined contribution pension related, venture capital, debt collection and management, financial technique research and development, lottery tickets organization, pension and asset management research, factoring, as well as investment corporation asset operation, among others.
Mizuho Financial Group Inc
Marunouchi 2-chome Bldg.
CHIYODA-KU TKY 100-8333
Company Web Links
- For Japan lenders, Abenomics' pain comes first, gain later
- WRAPUP 2-For Japan lenders, Abenomics' pain comes first, gain later
- Mizuho president: JGB yield rise does not impact earnings
- UPDATE 1-Japan bank Mizuho sees 2013/14 net profit down 10 pct
- Mizuho profit rises 15.6 pct, outlook beats market forecast