Profile: Nomura Holdings Inc (8604.T)
8604.T on Tokyo Stock Exchange
2 Dec 2016
2 Dec 2016
Change (% chg)
Nomura Holdings, Inc. (Nomura) is a financial services company. The Company, through its broker-dealer, banking and other financial services subsidiaries, provide investment, financing and related services to individual, institutional and government clients across the world. The Company's segments include Retail, Asset Management and Wholesale. Its clients include individuals, corporations, financial institutions, governments and governmental agencies. The Company's Retail segment provides investment consultation services to individual clients in Japan. The Company's Asset Management segment develops and manages investment trusts, and provides investment advisory services. The Company's Wholesale segment is engaged in the sales and trading of debt and equity securities, derivatives, and currencies on a global basis, and provides investment banking services, such as the underwriting of debt and equity securities, as well as mergers and acquisitions and financial advice.
Nomura Holdings Inc
CHUO-KU TKY 103-8645
Company Web Links
- MOVES-Nomura loses syndicate banker, head of U.S. M&A-sources
- Nomura to pay more than $3 million to settle U.S. mortgage securities claims
- Nomura to pay more than $3 mln to settle U.S. mortgage securities claims
- MOVES-Nomura appoints new senior economist in U.S.
- UPDATE 2-Japan's Nomura Q2 profit leaps on wholesale surge, overseas pickup