Profile: Tokai Tokyo Financial Holdings Inc (8616.T)
8616.T on Tokyo Stock Exchange
Change (% chg)
Tokai Tokyo Financial Holdings, Inc. is a Japan-based holding company primarily engaged in securities business. The Company is engaged in the purchase and sale of securities, the brokerage of securities, the underwriting, sale, public offering and private offering of securities, as well as other financial product transaction businesses and financial product-related businesses. The Company also provides financing and fund management services for clients in overseas markets, including Asian and European financial markets. As of March 31, 2013, the Company had 21 subsidiaries and three associated companies. On September 2, 2013, it sold 60% stake in Senshu Ikeda Tokai Tokyo Securities Co., Ltd. to Senshu Ikeda Holdings Inc.
Tokai Tokyo Financial Holdings Inc
Nihonbashi Front, 3-6-2, Nihonba
CHUO-KU TKY 103-0027
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Tokai Tokyo Financial Holdings offers ToB for shares in Takagi Securities at 270 yen per share
- BRIEF-Tokai Tokyo Financial Holdings to sell part of stake in securities unit to Tochigi Bank
- BRIEF-Tokai Tokyo Financial Holdings forms business alliance with Hokuhoku Financial Group; spin-off business in unit to JV
- BRIEF-Tokai Tokyo Financial Holdings buys 1.5 mln shares back for 758.2 mln yen in Sep.
- BRIEF-Tokai Tokyo Financial Holding acquires shares in Ace Securities