Profile: Hikari Tsushin Inc (9435.T)
9435.T on Tokyo Stock Exchange
Change (% chg)
HIKARI TSUSHIN, INC. is a holding company mainly engaged in the electronic device retailing business. Corporate segment is engaged in the sale of office automation (OA) equipment, the subscription agency of various communication services, the provision of mobile communication services to corporate customers, as well as other services. SHOP segment is engaged in the sale of cell phone units and peripheral devices. Insurance segment is engaged in the operation of insurance agent business. As of March 31, 2014, the Company had 137 subsidiaries and 83 associated companies.
Hikari Tsushin Inc
Hikari West Gate Bldg.
TOSHIMA-KU TKY 171-0021
Company Web Links
- BRIEF- Evolable Asia says business alliance with HIKARI TSUSHIN
- BRIEF-Hikari Tsushin to issue 10 bln yen 3-YR bonds and 30 bln yen 5-YR bonds
- REFILE-TABLE-Hikari Tsushin -2015/16 group results
- BRIEF-Hikari Tsushin Inc to launch takeover bid for shares of Water Direct Corp for 2.1 bln yen
- BRIEF-Recomm to set up JV with Hikari Tsushin