Profile: SKI Corp (9446.T)
9446.T on Tokyo Stock Exchange
Change (% chg)
S K I. CORPORATION is a Japan-based company primarily engaged in mobile communications equipment sales related business. The Company operates in four business segments. The Mobile Communications Equipment Sales Related Business segment is engaged in the sale of mobile communications equipment offered by carriers. The Call Center segment (Insurance Sector) is engaged in the insurance agency business, such as the provision of medical insurance services. The Real Estate Leasing and Management segment is engaged in the leasing of real estate properties including parking lots and others. The Funeral segment is engaged in the provision of contract-based funeral services and other related services. As of September 30, 2012, the Company had three subsidiaries. On April 1, 2014, the Company started solar power sales business.
5-21-20, Chiyoda, Naka-ku
NAGOYA-SHI ACH 460-0012
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-SKI announces demise of president
- BRIEF-SKI buys back 135,000 shares for 63.9 mln yen via ToSTNeT-3
- BRIEF-SKI plans name change after transition to holding company structure
- BRIEF-SKI buys 59,700 shares back in Oct.
- BRIEF-SKI to set up successor preparatory firm for transition to holding company structure