Profile: Fast Retailing Co Ltd (9983.T)
9983.T on Tokyo Stock Exchange
1 May 2015
1 May 2015
Change (% chg)
FAST RETAILING CO., LTD. is a Japan-based holding company primarily engaged in the clothing business. The Company operates in three business segments. The UNIQLO segment is engaged in the sale of casual clothing such as men's, women's, children's and babies' clothing, as well as other goods in domestic market and overseas markets under the brand name of UNIQLO. The Global Brand segment is engaged in the planning, manufacture and sale of clothing under the brands of COMPTOIR DES COTONNIERS, PRINCESSE TAM.TAM, Theory, Helmut Lang, PLST and others in domestic and overseas markets. The Others segment is involved in the leasing of real estate and others. As of August 31, 2014, the Company had 112 consolidated subsidiaries.
Fast Retailing Co Ltd
YAMAGUCHI-SHI YMC 754-0894
Company Web Links
- UPDATE 1-Fast Retailing ups guidance as overseas Uniqlo shines
- BRIEF-Fast Retailing CEO: aims for 1,000 Uniqlo stores in Greater China 'in near future'
- Uniqlo-owner Fast Retailing ups full-year profit forecast by 11 pct
- Nikkei rises to fresh 15-year high as Fed continues to support mood
- UPDATE 1-Fast Retailing says boosting oversight of garment, textile suppliers