Profile: Softbank Corp (9984.T)
14 Mar 2014
SOFTBANK CORP. is a Japan-based company that provides digital information services. The Company has six business segments. The Mobile Communication segment provides cellular phone services and sells attached cellular phone terminals. The Broadband and Infrastructure segment provides high-speed Internet access services, Internet protocol (IP) phone service, and contents. The Fixed Communication segment provides transmission services for audio and data, as well as exclusive line and data center services. The Internet Culture segment is engaged in the Internet advertising, broadband portal and auction businesses. The Electronic Commerce (E-Commerce) segment sells personal computers (PCs), peripheral devices and software for PC use, as well as provides business-to-business and business-to-customer e-commerce services. The Others segment is involved in the broadcasting media, technology service, media marketing and overseas fund businesses.
Tokyo Shiodome Bldg.
MINATO-KU TKY 105-7303
Company Web Links
- Alibaba close to deciding on New York as IPO venue: FT
- UPDATE 2-Alibaba close to deciding on New York as IPO venue -FT
- SoftBank CEO says Sprint could shake up U.S. 'oligopoly' |
- UPDATE 2-SoftBank CEO says Sprint could shake up U.S. 'oligopoly'
- SoftBank CEO says Sprint could shake up U.S. 'oligopoly'