Profile: SoftBank Group Corp (9984.T)
25 Nov 2015
SOFTBANK CORP. is a Japan-based company that provides digital information services. The Company has six business segments. The Mobile Communication segment provides cellular phone services and sells attached cellular phone terminals. The Broadband and Infrastructure segment provides high-speed Internet access services, Internet protocol (IP) phone service, and contents. The Fixed Communication segment provides transmission services for audio and data, as well as exclusive line and data center services. The Internet Culture segment is engaged in the Internet advertising, broadband portal and auction businesses. The Electronic Commerce (E-Commerce) segment sells personal computers (PCs), peripheral devices and software for PC use, as well as provides business-to-business and business-to-customer e-commerce services. The Others segment is involved in the broadcasting media, technology service, media marketing and overseas fund businesses.
SoftBank Group Corp
Tokyo Shiodome Bldg.
MINATO-KU TKY 105-7303
Company Web Links
- Morning News Call - India, November 19
- UPDATE 1-SoftBank Q2 profit rises 39 pct on cost cuts, Sprint improvement
- SoftBank second-quarter profit rises 39 pct on cost cuts, Sprint improvement
- SoftBank Q2 profit rises 39 pct on cost cuts, Sprint improvement
- BRIEF-Softbank CEO plans Sprint savings, to axe thousands of jobs