Profile: Abertis Infraestructuras SA (ABE.MC)
ABE.MC on Madrid SE C.A.T.S.
2 Mar 2015
2 Mar 2015
Change (% chg)
Abertis Infraestructuras SA is a Spain-based company engaged in the management of mobility and telecommunications infrastructures. It operates through three business segments: Tollroads, which manages toll highways through operators Acesa, Invicat, Aumar, Iberpistas, Aucat, Castellan, Aulesa nad Avasa; Telecommunications, which manages telecommunications infrastructures and services through Triada and Retevision; and Airports which is an airport operator present in Europe and America managing such airports as London Luton Airport, Cardiff, Belfast International, Stockholm Skavsta, La Paz, Santa Cruz, Cochabamba and Orlando Sanford. In February 2014, the Company acquired 6% of the Autopistas Metropolitanas de Puerto Rico. In June 2014, the Companysold a 5.01% stake of Eutelsat Communications among qualified investors. In September 2013, the Company sold a 33.33% stake in Mexico's Aeropuerto Mexicanos del Pacifico (AMP).
Abertis Infraestructuras SA
Avinguda del Parc Logistic, 12-2
BARCELONA BAR 08040
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Spain's Abertis to pay 693 million euros for stake in Wind's Galata
- UPDATE 2-Spain's Abertis hopes for deal on Wind telecom masts this month
- BRIEF-Spain's Abertis says will bid for Indiana Toll Road in March
- UPDATE 1-Italy's Wind in talks with Abertis over $900 mln phone masts sale -sources
- BRIEF-Spain's Abertis still working on possible IPO of telecoms unit