Profile: Abengoa SA (ABG.MC)
ABG.MC on Madrid SE C.A.T.S.
Change (% chg)
Abengoa SA is a Spain-based company primarily engaged in the construction and engineering sector. The Company's activities are divided into three business segments: Engineering and construction, Concession-type infrastructure and Industrial production. The Engineering and construction division focuses on the execution of turnkey projects for electric generation plants, water infrastructure and transmission lines, among others. The Concession-type infrastructure division is structured into four lines: Solar, operating solar energy plants; Water, operating water utilities; Transmission, managing transmission line infrastructure, as well as Cogeneration and other, managing conventional cogeneration electricity plants. The Industrial production division includes the production and development of biofuels, mainly bioethanol. The Company operates through numerous subsidiaries in Europe, the Americas, Africa and Asia.
C/ Energia Solar n 1, Palmas Alt
SEVILLA SEV 41014
Company Web Links
- Week Ahead in Bankruptcy: Aug. 29, 2016
- Moody's says uncertainties remain for Abengoa despite restructuring plan
- UPDATE 1-Abengoa expects backing of creditors for restructuring by Sept. 30
- REFILE-Abengoa expects backing of creditors for restructuring by Sept. 30
- UPDATE 2-Spain's Abengoa secures provisional debt deal in bid to ward off bankruptcy