Profile: Alpha Bank SA (ACBr.AT)
ACBr.AT on Athens Stock Exchange
Change (% chg)
Alpha Bank SA is a Greece-based company, which offers corporate and retail banking, financial services, investment banking and brokerage services, insurance services, real estate management and hotel services. It operates under the following business segments: Retail Banking, which offers deposit products, loan facilities, as well as debit and credit cards; Corporate Banking, which offers working capital facilities, corporate loans, and letters of guarantee, as well as leasing products and factoring services; Asset Management/Insurance, which consists of a range of asset management services as well as insurance products; Investment Banking/Treasury, which includes stock exchange, advisory and brokerage services related to capital markets, investment banking facilities, as well as activities of the Dealing Room in the interbank market; South-Eastern Europe, which consists of the Bank's branches and the Group’s subsidiaries, which operate in South Eastern Europe, as well as Other.
Alpha Bank SA
40 Stadiou Str.
ATHINA 102 52
Company Web Links
- Iceland gives hedgies cooler welcome than Greece
- Wanted: a CEO willing to hold Greek banking's "poisoned chalice"
- UPDATE 1-Greece's Eurobank looking to sell a stake in Bancpost- sources
- Russia's Alfa Bank offers 5-yr rouble Eurobond at 9.25-9.5 pct - source
- Greek M&A strengthened in 2016 due to bank asset sales- PwC