Profile: Ares Commercial Real Estate Corp (ACRE.N)
Ares Commercial Real Estate Corporation, incorporated on September 1, 2011, is a specialty finance company. The Company is primarily engaged in originating and investing in commercial real estate (CRE) loans and related investments. The Company operates through principal lending segment. Its target investments include senior mortgage loans, subordinated debt, preferred equity, mezzanine loans and other CRE investment opportunities, including commercial mortgage-backed securities. These investments are generally held for investment and are secured, directly or indirectly, by office, multifamily, retail, industrial, lodging, senior-living, self-storage and other commercial real estate properties, or by ownership interests therein.
Through the Company's manager, Ares Commercial Real Estate Management LLC, it has investment professionals located across the United States and Europe who directly source loan opportunities for the Company with owners, operators and sponsors of CRE properties. As of December 31, 2016, the Company's portfolio totaled 31 loans held for investment, excluding 47 loans that were repaid or sold since inception.
Ares Commercial Real Estate Corp
245 Park Ave Fl 42
NEW YORK NY 10167-0002
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Ares Commercial Real Estate Corp reports Q1 earnings per share $0.23
- BRIEF-Ares Commercial Real Estate Q1 earnings per share $0.23
- BRIEF-Jamie Henderson joins Ares Management as partner in its real estate unit
- BRIEF-Ares Commercial Real Estate Q4 earnings per share $0.28
- BRIEF-Ares Commercial Real Estate quarterly EPS $0.28