Profile: ACS Actividades de Construccion y Servicios SA (ACS.MC)
ACS.MC on Madrid SE C.A.T.S.
17 Apr 2014
17 Apr 2014
Price Change (% chg)
ACS Actividades de Construccion y Servicios SA is a Spain-based holding company primarily engaged, through its subsidiaries, in the construction and engineering sector. The Company divides its business into three segments: Construction, which includes civil construction works, residence and non-residential building, concession activity, mining and real estate; Industrial Services, involved in engineering, installation and maintenance of industrial infrastructure in energy, communication and controlling system sectors; and Environment, which comprises such services as street cleaning, waste collection and transportation, waste recycling, commercial and industrial management of water circulation and urban gardening. In September, 2013, the Company's wholly-owned subsidiary, Dragados SA has reached a 96.18% stake in PRZEDSIEBIORSTWO ROBOT INZYNIERYJNYCH POL-AQUA SA.
ACS Actividades de Construccion y Servicios SA
Avda. Pio XII 102
MADRID MAD 28036
Company Web Links
- Peru awards $5.66 billion subway project to sole bidder
- UPDATE 2-Spain's ACS to issue bonds exchangeable for Iberdrola shares
- Hochtief offers $1.05 billion to raise Leighton stake to 74 percent, steer strategy
- Hochtief gets offers for Aurelis real estate arm: sources
- Spain to rescue empty toll roads in deal avoiding deficit hit