Profile: Adcare Health Systems Inc (ADK.A)
28 Apr 2017
AdCare Health Systems, Inc., incorporated on August 14, 1991, through its subsidiaries, is a self-managed real estate investment company that invests in real estate purposed for long-term care and senior living. The Company's business principally consists of leasing and subleasing such facilities to third-party tenants, which operate the facilities. The Company owns, leases, or manages for third parties approximately 40 facilities mainly in the Southeast. Its portfolio consists of over 30 skilled nursing facilities, approximately two assisted living facilities and an independent living facility.
The Company's facilities provide a range of healthcare and related services to patients and residents, including skilled nursing and assisted living services, social services, various therapy services, and other rehabilitative and healthcare services for both long-term and short-stay patients and residents. Skilled nursing facilities provide daily nursing care, therapeutic rehabilitation, social services, housekeeping, nutrition and administrative services for individuals requiring certain assistance with activities in daily living. Assisted living facilities provide personal care services, support and housing for those who need help with activities of daily living, such as bathing, eating and dressing, yet require limited medical care.
Adcare Health Systems Inc
454 Satellite Blvd NW Ste 100
SUWANEE GA 30024-7191
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Adcare Health Systems names Allan Rimland as CEO
- BRIEF-Adcare Health Systems says CEO McBride intentionally misrepresented educational credentials to board
- BRIEF-Adcare Health Systems' board amended bylaws to clarify that a board committee may consist of one board member - SEC Filing
- BRIEF-Park City Capital calls on Adcare Health Systems CEO Bill McBride to resign
- BRIEF-Adcare Health Systems Inc files for non timely 10-K