Profile: Aegon NV (AEGN.AS)
AEGN.AS on Amsterdam Stock Exchange
20 Dec 2013
20 Dec 2013
Price Change (% chg)
Aegon NV is the Netherlands-based holding company active in the financial sector. It provides life insurance, pensions, asset management, some limited banking activities, and accident, supplemental health and general insurance. It is divided in four operating segments. In the Americas segment, including the United States, Canada, Brazil and Mexico, it provides life insurance, supplemental health and specialty insurance, savings and retirement products, mutual funds, and fixed and variable annuities, among others. In the Netherlands segment, it provides endowment insurance, life and general insurance, mortgage loans, saving accounts, investment contracts and pensions. The United Kingdom segment offers life insurance, individual and corporate pensions, and investment products. The New Markets segment provides life insurance, mortgage loans, pensions, asset management, variable annuities and non-life insurance. It covers Central and Eastern Europe, Asia, Spain and France.
PO Box 85
'S-GRAVENHAGE 2591 TV
Company Web Links
- Update-Moody's assigns (P)A3 senior rating and (P)Baa2 subordinated rating to Aegon Euro Medium Term Note program
- RPT-Fitch affirms Aegon's Zest VIF notes at 'A'
- BRIEF-AEGON shares open up 2.57 pct after Q3 results
- Fitch Affirms Aegon at IDR 'A'; Outlook Negative
- UPDATE 1-Aegon hit again by hedging, fair value losses