Profile: Air Lease Corp (AL)
6 Dec 2016
Air Lease Corporation, incorporated on January 22, 2010, is an aircraft leasing company. The Company is principally engaged in purchasing new commercial jet transport aircraft directly from aircraft manufacturers, such as The Boeing Company (Boeing) and Airbus S.A.S. (Airbus), and leasing those aircraft to airlines across the world. Along with its leasing activities, the Company sells aircraft from its operating lease portfolio to third parties, including other leasing companies, financial services companies and airlines. The Company also provides fleet management services to investors and owners of aircraft portfolios for a management fee. The Company provides aircraft to airline customers in various markets, such as Asia, the Pacific Rim, Latin America, the Middle East, Europe, Africa and North America.
The Company owns approximately 240 aircraft, including over 180 single-aisle narrowbody jet aircraft, approximately 40 twin-aisle widebody jet aircraft and over 20 turboprop aircraft. The Company also manages approximately 30 jet aircraft for third-party owners on a fee basis. The Company's aircraft portfolio includes various aircraft types, such as Airbus A319-100, Airbus A320-200, Airbus A321-200, Airbus A330-200, Boeing 737-700, Boeing 737-800, Boeing 767-300ER, Boeing 777-200ER, Embraer E175 and ATR 42/72-600.
Air Lease Corp
2000 Avenue of the Stars Ste 100
LOS ANGELES CA 90067-4734
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Air Lease Corp Q3 earnings per share $0.86
- BRIEF-Air Lease Corp announces delivery of six aircrafts in 2018 and six aircrafts in 2019
- BRIEF-Air Lease Corporation announces lease placement of six new Boeing 737 Max 8 Aircraft
- BRIEF-Air Lease announces placements of six new A321neo aircraft with Azores Airlines
- BRIEF-Udvar-Házy has been serving as Air Lease board's executive chairman since July