Profile: Almirall SA (ALM.MC)
ALM.MC on Madrid SE C.A.T.S.
Change (% chg)
Almirall SA is a Spain-based company principally engaged in the pharmaceuticals manufacture. The Company focuses on development and marketing of drugs applied in various therapeutic areas, such as nervous system, gastrointestinal, dermatological, respiratory system, antiinfectives, as well as antineoplastic and immunomodulating agents. The Company's activities are divided into four business segments: Own network, which focuses on the commercialization of pharmaceuticals through own brand names; Licenses, which sells product rights to third parties; Research and development (R&D), which is responsible for the creation of drug candidates, as well as Dermatology, which includes sale of dermatological medicines in the United States. The Company operates through numerous subsidiaries in Europe, the Americas, Africa, Asia and Australia.
Ronda General Mitre, 151
BARCELONA BAR 08022
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Almirall is ready with authorized generic of Acticlate to be introduced to US market
- BRIEF-Almirall and Leo Pharma to collaborate on minimally invasive skin sampling method
- BRIEF-Almirall Q1 net profit down at 19.6 mln euros
- Spanish stocks - Factors to watch on Monday
- BRIEF-Almirall gets positive CHMP opinion for drug to treat psoriasis