Profile: Almirall SA (ALM.MC)
ALM.MC on Madrid SE C.A.T.S.
24 Mar 2017
24 Mar 2017
Change (% chg)
Almirall SA is a Spain-based company principally engaged in the pharmaceuticals manufacture. The Company focuses on development and marketing of drugs applied in various therapeutic areas, such as nervous system, gastrointestinal, dermatological, respiratory system, antiinfectives, as well as antineoplastic and immunomodulating agents. The Company's activities are divided into four business segments: Own network, which focuses on the commercialization of pharmaceuticals through own brand names; Licenses, which sells product rights to third parties; Research and development (R&D), which is responsible for the creation of drug candidates, as well as Dermatology, which includes sale of dermatological medicines in the United States. The Company operates through numerous subsidiaries in Europe, the Americas, Africa, Asia and Australia.
Ronda General Mitre, 151
BARCELONA BAR 08022
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Astrazeneca signs deal with Circassia over Almirall's products
- BRIEF-Almirall appoints new chief scientific officer
- BRIEF-Almirall and Symatese enter into collaboration for development of aesthetics products
- BRIEF-Almirall presents new data from Tildrakizumab clinical development program
- BRIEF-Almirall to amortize senior bonds due 2021, signs revolving credit facility