Profile: Almirall SA (ALM.MC)
ALM.MC on Madrid SE C.A.T.S.
Price Change (% chg)
Almirall SA is a Spain-based company principally engaged in the research, development, storage and distribution of pharmaceutical products. The Company’s range of products include a variety of drugs for the treatment of diseases in such therapeutic areas as asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), gastrointestinal disorders, psoriasis, as well as other dermatologic conditions. In addition, the Company is involved in the manufacturing and distribution of cosmetics, chemical products, biotechnology and diagnostics; research on chemical and pharmaceutical products; as well as the acquisition and management of land properties. The Company operates in Europe and Mexico and Canada, in The Americas. In January 2013, the Company completed the acquisition of Aqua Pharmaceuticals.
General Mitre, 151
BARCELONA BAR 08022
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Almirall's treatment approved by European Commission
- BRIEF-Almirall sees FY net sales post deal low teen percent growth
- BRIEF-Almirall 9-month net profit rises by 96.8 pct to 42.9 mln euros
- BRIEF-AstraZeneca completes Almirall respiratory disease deal
- EU agency backs Almirall lung drug being bought by AstraZeneca