Profile: Almirall SA (ALM.MC)
ALM.MC on Madrid SE C.A.T.S.
23 Sep 2016
23 Sep 2016
Change (% chg)
Almirall SA is a Spain-based company principally engaged in the pharmaceuticals manufacture. The Company focuses on development and marketing of drugs applied in various therapeutic areas, such as nervous system, gastrointestinal, dermatological, respiratory system, antiinfectives, as well as antineoplastic and immunomodulating agents. The Company's activities are divided into four business segments: Own network, which focuses on the commercialization of pharmaceuticals through own brand names; Licenses, which sells product rights to third parties; Research and development (R&D), which is responsible for the creation of drug candidates, as well as Dermatology, which includes sale of dermatological medicines in the United States. The Company operates through numerous subsidiaries in Europe, the Americas, Africa, Asia and Australia.
Ronda General Mitre, 151
BARCELONA BAR 08022
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Almirall signs license deal with Sun Pharma for psoriasis treatment
- BRIEF-Almirall reports H1 net profit up at 80.5 million euros
- BRIEF-Almirall H1 net profit 80.5 mln euros, up 37 pct year on year
- BRIEF-Almirall announces global licensing deal with Patagonia for congenital ichthyosis
- Spain's Almirall eyes Valeant skin drugs to boost dermatology