Profile: Amadeus IT Group SA (AMA.MC)
AMA.MC on Madrid SE C.A.T.S.
30 Sep 2016
30 Sep 2016
Change (% chg)
Amadeus IT Group SA, formerly Amadeus IT Holding SA, is a Spain-based company engaged in the provision of information technology (IT) services primarily for the tourism and travel industries. The Company’s activities are divided into two business segments: Distribution and IT Solutions. The Distribution division offers Global Distribution System (GDS), a worldwide computerized reservation system (CRS) used as a single point of access for booking airline seats, hotel rooms and other travel-related services by travel agencies and travel management companies. The IT Solutions division provides a range of technology solutions that automate core processes for travel providers. Its customers include full service carriers and low-cost airlines, hotel managers, rail operators, cruise and ferry operators, travel insurers and car rental companies, among others. The Company operates through numerous subsidiaries in Europe, the Americas, Asia, Africa and Australia.
Amadeus IT Group SA
Salvador de Madariaga, numero 1
MADRID MAD 28027
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Amadeus issues 500 mln euro bonds with 0.125 percent coupon
- BRIEF-Amadeus to issue 4-year bonds for 500 million euros
- BRIEF-Paynova and Amadeus sign cooperation agreement
- BRIEF-Amadeus unit to increase commercial paper program
- BRIEF-Amadeus renews global distribution agreement with AccorHotels