Profile: Amadeus IT Group SA (AMA.MC)
AMA.MC on Madrid SE C.A.T.S.
24 Mar 2017
24 Mar 2017
Change (% chg)
Amadeus IT Group SA, formerly Amadeus IT Holding SA, is a Spain-based company engaged in the provision of information technology (IT) services primarily for the tourism and travel industries. The Company’s activities are divided into two business segments: Distribution and IT Solutions. The Distribution division offers Global Distribution System (GDS), a worldwide computerized reservation system (CRS) used as a single point of access for booking airline seats, hotel rooms and other travel-related services by travel agencies and travel management companies. The IT Solutions division provides a range of technology solutions that automate core processes for travel providers. Its customers include full service carriers and low-cost airlines, hotel managers, rail operators, cruise and ferry operators, travel insurers and car rental companies, among others. The Company operates through numerous subsidiaries in Europe, the Americas, Asia, Africa and Australia.
Amadeus IT Group SA
Ribera del Loira 4-6
3 Planta, Edificio IRIS
MADRID MAD 28042
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Amadeus FY net profit up at 825.5 mln euros
- BRIEF-Amadeus increases stake in i:FAO to 88.73 pct for about 29 mln euros
- BRIEF-CFO says Amadeus most likely to beat outlook for 2016-conf.call
- BRIEF-Amadeus 9-Month adjusted net profit up 21.3 pct YoY
- BRIEF-Amadeus to buy remaining 29.74 percent stake in i:FAO