Profile: Amadeus IT Group SA (AMA.MC)
AMA.MC on Madrid SE C.A.T.S.
18 Aug 2017
18 Aug 2017
Change (% chg)
Amadeus IT Group SA, formerly Amadeus IT Holding SA, is a Spain-based company engaged in the provision of information technology (IT) services primarily for the tourism and travel industries. The Company’s activities are divided into two business segments: Distribution and IT Solutions. The Distribution division offers Global Distribution System (GDS), a worldwide computerized reservation system (CRS) used as a single point of access for booking airline seats, hotel rooms and other travel-related services by travel agencies and travel management companies. The IT Solutions division provides a range of technology solutions that automate core processes for travel providers. Its customers include full service carriers and low-cost airlines, hotel managers, rail operators, cruise and ferry operators, travel insurers and car rental companies, among others. The Company operates through numerous subsidiaries in Europe, the Americas, Asia, Africa and Australia.
Amadeus IT Group SA
Ribera del Loira 4-6
3 Planta, Edificio IRIS
MADRID MAD 28042
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Amadeus IT Group H1 EBITDA up 10.1 pct YoY
- BRIEF-Amadeus IT Group says i:FAO AG appoints Bernd Schulz as new CEO
- Air France-KLM studying rivals' third-party booking surcharges
- UPDATE 1-BA and Iberia plan third-party booking surcharge, Amadeus shares hit
- BA and Iberia plan third-party booking surcharge, Amadeus shares hit