Profile: Abercrombie & Fitch Co (ANF)
17 Feb 2017
Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (A&F), incorporated on June 26, 1996, is a specialty retailer that operates stores and direct-to-consumer operations. Through these channels, the Company sells a range of products, including casual sportswear apparel, including knit tops and woven shirts, graphic t-shirts, fleece, jeans and woven pants, shorts, sweaters and outerwear; personal care products, and accessories for men, women and kids under the Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie kids and Hollister brands. The Company's segments include Abercrombie, which includes the Company's Abercrombie & Fitch and abercrombie kids brands, and Hollister.
The Company operates approximately 750 stores in the United States and over 180 stores outside of the United States. The Company operates Websites for each brand, both domestically and internationally. In addition, the Websites are available in approximately 10 languages, accepting over 30 currencies and shipping to over 120 countries. The Company sources merchandise through approximately 150 vendors located across the world, primarily in Asia and Central America.
Abercrombie & Fitch Co
6301 Fitch Path
NEW ALBANY OH 43054
Company Web Links
- Ralph Lauren hires Vice Media exec to head new marketing role
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 1-Ralph Lauren hires Vice Media exec to head new marketing role
- BRIEF-Abercrombie & Fitch says qtrly dividend of $0.20/shr on class A stock
- BRIEF-Arrowstreet Capital reports 5.3 pct passive stake in Abercrombie & Fitch - SEC filing
- Abercrombie & Fitch names merchandising head as CEO