Profile: Aareal Bank AG (ARLG.DE)
ARLG.DE on Xetra
23 Dec 2014
23 Dec 2014
Price Change (% chg)
Aareal Bank AG is a Germany-based real estate bank. It provides finance, as well as advisory and other services to commercial property and institutional housing sectors. It’s activities are divided into two core business divisions: Structured Property Financing and Consulting/Services. The Structured Property Financing combines property finance with refinancing, services domestic and international clients on their property and creates financing packages for logistics properties, shopping centers, as well as hotels. The Consulting/Services offers the institutional housing sector services and products for managing residential property portfolios and processing payment flows, providing Information Technology (IT) systems consultancy and software products, among others. The Consulting/Services segment operates in Europe, whereas Structured Property Financing segment operates in North America, Europe and Asia. In March 2014, the Company completed acquisition of Corealcredit Bank AG.
Aareal Bank AG
Company Web Links
- Mortgage bank Aareal nears acquisition of peer Westimmo: sources
- Mortgage bank Aareal nears acquisition of peer Westimmo -sources
- Fitch Assigns Aareal's Additional Tier 1 Securities 'B+' Final Rating
- Fitch Rates Aareal's Additional Tier 1 Securities 'B+(EXP)'
- Aareal Bank sells 300 mln euros of coco bonds