Profile: Alimentation Couche Tard Inc (ATDb.TO)
ATDb.TO on Toronto Stock Exchange
20 Jan 2017
20 Jan 2017
Change (% chg)
Alimentation Couche Tard Inc is a Canada-based company, which is engaged in the convenience store industry. It focuses on the sale of goods for immediate consumption, road transportation fuel and other products through stores and franchise operations. It operates its convenience store and road transportation fuel retailing chain under several banners, including Circle K, Couche-Tard, Mac's, Kangaroo Express, Statoil, Ingo, Topaz and Re.Store. The Company focuses on various categories, including merchandise and services, road transportation fuel and other. The Company holds contracts with franchisees and independent operators. Its merchandise sales primarily consist of the sale of tobacco products, grocery items, candy and snacks, beverages, beer, wine and fresh food offerings, including quick service restaurants. Its merchandise sales in Europe also include the sale of merchandise and goods to certain independent operators and franchisees made from the Company's distribution center.
Alimentation Couche Tard Inc
4204 Industriel Blvd
LAVAL QC H7L 0E3
Company Web Links
- Engine Capital seeks sale of Del Frisco's steakhouse chain: sources
- BRIEF-Alimentation Couche-Tard Q2 EPS $0.57
- BRIEF-CST Brands announces stockholders approve merger with Alimentation Couche-Tard Inc.
- BRIEF-CST Brands Announces stockholders approve merger with Alimentation Couche-Tard Inc.
- Imperial Oil to sell 497 retail stations for C$2.8 billion