Profile: AXA SA (AXAF.PA)
AXAF.PA on Paris Stock Exchange
Change (% chg)
AXA SA (AXA) is a holding company engaged in the business of financial protection. The Company's segments include Life & Savings, Property & Casualty, International Insurance, Asset Management, Banking and Holding companies. The Life & Savings segment's products include a range of investment and savings products, as well as Protection and Health products. The Property & Casualty segment includes a range of products, including mainly motor, household, property and general liability insurance. The International Insurance segment's operations include insurance products that relate to AXA Corporate Solutions Assurance. The Asset Management segment includes diversified asset management (including investment fund management) and related services. The Banking segment includes banking activities (retail banking, mortgage loans and savings) conducted in France, Belgium and Germany. The Holding companies segment includes all non-operational activities.
25 avenue Matignon
Company Web Links
- Fitch Rates AXA S.A.'s USD1bn Dated Subordinated Notes 'BBB'
- BRIEF-AXA successfully places $1 billion dated subordinated notes due 2047
- BRIEF-Phoenix Group Holdings updates on cash position
- Fitch Rates AXA Insurance Pte Ltd at IFS 'AA-'; Outlook Stable
- London offices have designs on tech as Brexit puts brake on finance