Profile: BAE Systems PLC (BAES.L)
BAES.L on London Stock Exchange
24 Feb 2017
24 Feb 2017
Change (% chg)
BAE Systems plc is a defense, aerospace and security company. Its segments include Electronic Systems, which consist of the Company's United States and United Kingdom-based electronics activities; Cyber & Intelligence, which consists of its United States-based Intelligence & Security business and the United Kingdom-headquartered applied intelligence business; Platforms & Services (US), which produces combat vehicles, weapons and munitions; Platforms & Services (UK), which consist of its United Kingdom-based air, maritime, combat vehicle, munitions and shared services activities; Platforms & Services (International), which consist of the Company's businesses in Saudi Arabia, Australia and Oman, together with its interest in the MBDA joint venture, and HQ, which comprises the Company's head office activities, together with approximately 49% interest in Air Astana. Cyber & Intelligence covers the Company's cyber security, government, and commercial and financial security activities.
BAE Systems PLC
Stirling Square, 6 Carlton Garde
LONDON SW1Y 5AD
Company Web Links
- UPDATE 1-BAE Systems expects earnings boost from U.S. defence spending
- BRIEF-BAE Systems says 'atmospherics around U.S. are positive'
- BAE Systems sees earnings up 5-10 pct on increased defence spending
- BAE Systems says CEO King will hand over to Woodburn on July 1
- Airbus faces multiple challenges as it enters new era