Profile: Bombardier Inc (BBD_pc.TO)
BBD_pc.TO on Toronto Stock Exchange
Change (% chg)
Bombardier Inc is a Canada-based manufacturer of both planes and trains. It operates through four segments: Business Aircraft, Commercial Aircraft, Aerostructures and Engineering Services, and Transportation. The Business Aircraft segment is engaged in the design, manufacture and aftermarket support for three families of business jets (Learjet, Challenger and Global). The Commercial Aircraft segment manufactures a portfolio of commercial aircraft in the 60- to 150-seat categories, including the Q400 turboprops, the CRJ Series family of regional jets, as well as the all-new C Series mainline jets. The Aerostructures and Engineering Services segment designs and manufactures aircraft structural components, such as engine nacelles, fuselages and wings. The Transportation segment offers a portfolio of products and services in the rail industry, covering the full spectrum of rail solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems, services, system integration, signaling and e-mobility solutions.
2900-800 Rene-Levesque Blvd W
MONTREAL QC H3B 1Y8
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Bombardier to supply 27 additional metro trains to Kuala Lumpur
- Bombardier's CSeries jet nears approval for London City airport
- BRIEF-DHL says to deliver 47 Bombardier train sets to Saudi Arabia for Riyadh's new metro line
- Bombardier exec says canceling rail deal would cause 'irreparable harm'
- Bombardier executive says canceling rail deal would cause 'irreparable harm'