Profile: Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria S.A. (BBVA.MC)
BBVA.MC on Madrid SE C.A.T.S.
22 Feb 2017
22 Feb 2017
Change (% chg)
Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, S.A. is a diversified international financial company engaged in retail banking, asset management, private banking and wholesale banking. The Company operates through seven segments: Banking Activity in Spain, Real Estate Activity in Spain, Turkey, Rest of Eurasia, Mexico, South America and United States. In addition to these, the Company has a Corporate Center. Its Banking Activity in Spain segment includes all of its banking and non-banking businesses in Spain. It Real Estate Activity in Spain segment provides management of the real estate assets. Its Turkey segment represents its stake in the Turkish bank Turkiye Garanti Bankasi A.S. The Rest of Eurasia segment includes the retail and wholesale banking businesses. Its Mexico segment consists of the banking and insurance businesses. Its South America segment manages its banking and insurance businesses. The United States segment includes its business in the United States.
Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria S.A.
Recoletos, 10 - Ala Sur - Pl. Ba
MADRID MAD 28001
Company Web Links
- Spain's BBVA ups stake in Turkey's Garanti to just under 50 pct
- BRIEF-AMERIGO EXECUTES MANDATE AGREEMENT FOR FINANCING OF PHASE 2 OF CAUQUENES EXPANSION
- BRIEF-BBVA completes sale of 1.7 pct stake in CNCB for 554 mln euros
- BBVA warns of tougher times ahead in Mexico after peso hit
- Spain's BBVA posts 28 pct drop in Q4 profit, above estimates