Profile: Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria S.A. (BBVA.MC)
BBVA.MC on Madrid SE C.A.T.S.
2 Dec 2016
2 Dec 2016
Change (% chg)
Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, S.A. is a diversified international financial company engaged in retail banking, asset management, private banking and wholesale banking. The Company operates through seven segments: Banking Activity in Spain, Real Estate Activity in Spain, Turkey, Rest of Eurasia, Mexico, South America and United States. In addition to these, the Company has a Corporate Center. Its Banking Activity in Spain segment includes all of its banking and non-banking businesses in Spain. It Real Estate Activity in Spain segment provides management of the real estate assets. Its Turkey segment represents its stake in the Turkish bank Turkiye Garanti Bankasi A.S. The Rest of Eurasia segment includes the retail and wholesale banking businesses. Its Mexico segment consists of the banking and insurance businesses. Its South America segment manages its banking and insurance businesses. The United States segment includes its business in the United States.
Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria S.A.
Paseo Castellana 81
MADRID MAD 28046
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-BBVA cuts its long and short positions in China CITIC Bank
- BRIEF-BBVA to amortize 2.5 billion euros of Dec. 2013 public covered bonds
- UPDATE 2-BBVA Q3 profit improves, eyes cost-cutting in Spain
- BRIEF-BBVA expects to reduce staff by 2,000 employees in 2016 in Spain
- Spain's BBVA posts 23 percent Q3 profit rise on adjusted basis