Profile: Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria S.A. (BBVA.MC)
BBVA.MC on Madrid SE C.A.T.S.
Change (% chg)
Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, S.A. (BBVA) is a diversified international financial group engaged in retail banking, asset management, private banking and wholesale banking. The Company also has investments in some of Spain's companies. BBVA operates through six segments: Banking Activity in Spain, which includes its banking and non-banking businesses in Spain; Real Estate Activity in Spain, which manages the real estate assets accumulated by the Company as a result of the economic crisis in Spain; Eurasia, which covers the Company's retail and wholesale banking businesses in the rest of Europe and Asia; Mexico, which comprises the banking and insurance businesses conducted in Mexico by the BBVA Bancomer financial group; South America, which manages the Company's banking and insurance businesses in the region, and the United States, which comprises its business in the United States.
Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria S.A.
Plaza de San Nicolas, 4
BILBAO VIZ 48005
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Spain's BBVA says sale of CITIC bank unit stake will lift Tier 1 ratio
- BRIEF-Spain's BBVA comfortable with current stake in Garanti-COO
- UPDATE 2-BBVA's Spanish turnaround leaves local rivals lagging
- Spain's BBVA first-half profit doubles, beats forecast
- Spain's BBVA sees bigger hit from Garanti buy due to weak lira