Profile: Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria S.A. (BBVA.MC)
BBVA.MC on Madrid SE C.A.T.S.
6 Dec 2013
6 Dec 2013
Price Change (% chg)
Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria SA (BBVA) is a Spain-based international financial group. The Company’s activities are focused in such business units as banking, pension and insurance in Spain and Portugal, Mexico and South America. In the USA and Puerto Rico, the Bank only comprises banking business. In addition, The Company has two cross-sectorial business units, Corporate and Investment Banking and Global Retail & Business Banking, which includes retail banking, commercial and small and medium enterprises (SMEs) banking, payment systems, consumer finance and private banking, among others. BBVA is a parent company of Grupo Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, which comprises such entities as BBVA Banco Frances SA and BBVA International Limited, among others. In October, 2013, the Company announced that it has completed the sale of its entire 64.3% stake in Administradora de Fondos de Pensiones Privadas SA (AFP Provida) to MetLife Inc's subsidiaries.
Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria S.A.
Paseo de la Castellana, 81
MADRID MAD 28046
Company Web Links
- Chile's CorpBanca nears sale, sources say; BBVA, Itaú bidding
- UPDATE 1-Chile's CorpBanca nears sale, sources say; BBVA, Itaú bidding
- Chile's CorpBanca close to sale; BBVA, Itau main bidders -sources
- RPT-Fitch revises BBVA Taipei branch's outlook to stable; affirms 'AA-(twn)'
- Fitch Revises Rating Outlooks on BBVA and Santander Latam Subs' Ratings