Profile: Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria S.A. (BBVA.MC)
BBVA.MC on Madrid SE C.A.T.S.
25 Jul 2014
25 Jul 2014
Price Change (% chg)
Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria SA (BBVA) is a Spain-based international financial group. The Company’s activities are focused in such business units as banking, pension and insurance in Spain and Portugal, Mexico and South America. In the USA and Puerto Rico, the Bank only comprises banking business. In addition, The Company has two cross-sectorial business units, Corporate and Investment Banking and Global Retail & Business Banking, which includes retail banking, commercial and small and medium enterprises (SMEs) banking, payment systems, consumer finance and private banking, among others. BBVA is a parent company of Grupo Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, which comprises such entities as BBVA Banco Frances SA and BBVA International Limited, among others. In December 2013, the Company sold of the entirety of its about 98.92% direct and indirect interest in Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria (Panama) SA (BBVA Panama) to Leasing Bogota SA, Panama.
Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria S.A.
Pza. San Nicolas, 4
BILBAO VIZ 48005
Company Web Links
- RPT-UPDATE 1-BBVA eyes Spanish profit boost from Catalunya Banc buy
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 2-BBVA to buy Spain's bailed-out Catalunya Banc
- DEALTALK-Itaú's Mexico deal showcases ability to win mandates beyond Brazil
- RPT-Fitch Affirms BBVA-5 FTPYME, FTA
- BBVA plans early redemption of 4.245 bln euros of mortgage-backed bonds