Profile: BCE Inc (BCE.TO)
BCE.TO on Toronto Stock Exchange
9 Dec 2016
9 Dec 2016
Change (% chg)
BCE Inc. is a communications company. The Company provides a range of broadband communications and content services to consumer, residential, business and government customers in Canada. The Company offers various services under the Bell and Bell Aliant brands, such as fiber-based Internet protocol television (IPTV) and high-speed Internet services, home phone and business network and communications services. Its segments include Bell Wireless, Bell Wireline and Bell Media. Its Bell Wireless segment provides wireless voice and data communications products and services to its residential, small and medium-sized business and large enterprise customers across Canada. Its Bell Wireline segment provides data, including IPTV, local telephone and long distance, as well as other communications services and products. Its Bell Media segment provides conventional, specialty and pay television, digital media and radio broadcasting services.
Tour A-7, 1 Carref Alexander-Gra
VERDUN QC H3E 3B3
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-BCE "The advertising market remains soft across the industry"
- UPDATE 1-Canada's BCE revenue beats on higher postpaid subscriptions
- BRIEF-BCE Q3 earnings per share C$0.87
- Canada's BCE reports 1.8 pct jump in quarterly profit
- UPDATE 2-Canada's telecom regulator enforces lower wholesale internet rates