Profile: Belgacom SA (BCOM.BR)
BCOM.BR on Brussels Stock Exchange
6 Dec 2013
6 Dec 2013
Price Change (% chg)
Belgacom SA is a Belgium-based company registered under the Belgian public law that provides both fixed and mobile telecommunication services, including telephony, Internet and television services for both professional and private customers. Its activities are divided into five product lines: Packs (offering mixed all-in-one products, such as Internet together with Television and Mobile telephony); Proximus telephony, Internet, Television and Fixed telephony. It also offers its customers e-services (helping in account managing online), help and support through its Website. The Belgian State is the Company's major shareholder.
boulevard du Roi Albert II 27
Company Web Links
- UPDATE 1-Belgian govt fires Belgacom CEO over "criticism and incidents"
- Belgacom CEO set to be dismissed by Belgian state - paper
- Belgacom, Mobistar, BASE buy Belgian 4G mobile licences
- UPDATE 1-Belgacom, Mobistar, BASE buy Belgian 4G mobile licences
- Belgacom buys 4G mobile licence for 120 mln euros