Profile: Tate & Lyle PLC (BD15_p.L)
BD15_p.L on London Stock Exchange
7 Mar 2017
7 Mar 2017
Change (% chg)
Tate & Lyle PLC is a provider of ingredients and solutions to the food, beverage and other industries. The Company's segments include Speciality Food Ingredients and Bulk Ingredients. The Speciality Food Ingredients segment's product categories include dairy, beverage, bakery and convenience. The Bulk Ingredients segment's product lines include bulk sweeteners for food and beverage customers, and industrial starches for paper and construction industries. The Company's portfolio of products includes DOLCIA PRIMA Allulose, PUREFRUIT Monk Fruit Extract, TASTEVA Stevia Sweetener, CLARIA Functional Clean-Label Starches, PROMITOR Soluble Fibre, PromOat Beta Glucan and SODA-LO Salt Microspheres. The Company operates primarily in two industries: corn wet milling and sweeteners. The Company operates a network of corn elevator facilities across the United States Midwest.
Tate & Lyle PLC
LONDON WC2B 6AT
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Tate & Lyle CEO: any margin hit from possible US/Mexico tariffs "manageable"
- UPDATE 1-Tate & Lyle lifts expectations after good third quarter
- Tate & Lyle sees brighter full year after good third quarter
- BRIEF-Tate & Lyle to repurchase 2 mln shares of 25 pence each
- UPDATE 1-Tate & Lyle lifts full-year expectations after strong first half