Profile: Black Diamond Group Ltd (BDI.TO)
BDI.TO on Toronto Stock Exchange
9 Dec 2016
9 Dec 2016
Change (% chg)
Black Diamond Group Limited is a Canada-based company, which rents and sells modular workforce accommodation and space rental solutions to customers in Canada, the United States and Australia. The Company offers lodging and other support services related to remote workforce accommodation and space rentals. It operates through the segments, including Structures, Logistics, Energy Services and International. Its workforce accommodations are sold or rented to business clients who want to house their workforce in remote locations where local accommodation infrastructure is either insufficient or non-existent. The workforce accommodations products include large dormitories, kitchen/diner complexes and recreation facilities. Its Space Rentals provide modular space rentals to customers throughout North America. Its Space Rentals products include office units, lavatories, storage units, multi-unit office complexes, custom manufactured modular facilities and blast resistant structures.
Black Diamond Group Ltd
715 5 Ave SW Suite 2000
CALGARY AB T2P 2X6
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Black Diamond Group provides guidance for Q4 2016
- BRIEF-Black Diamond qtrly loss per share C$0.18
- BRIEF-Black Diamond Group buys high-security modular business for $3.1 mln
- BRIEF-Black Diamond Group announces the strategic acquisition of high-security modular business in the U.S.
- BRIEF-Black Diamond announces acquisition of Vancouver area rental fleet for $1.3 mln