Edition:
United States

Profile: Brandywine Realty Trust (BDN_pe.N)

BDN_pe.N on New York Stock Exchange

25.77USD
3:59pm EDT
Change (% chg)

$-0.12 (-0.46%)
Prev Close
$25.89
Open
$25.92
Day's High
$25.92
Day's Low
$25.73
Volume
2,600
Avg. Vol
1,657
52-wk High
$26.88
52-wk Low
$25.11

Brandywine Realty Trust, incorporated on February 26, 1986, is a self-administered and self-managed real estate investment trust (REIT). The Company provides leasing, property management, development, redevelopment, acquisition and other tenant-related services for a portfolio of office, industrial, retail and mixed-use properties. The Company manages its portfolio within four segments: Pennsylvania Suburbs, Philadelphia Central Business District (CBD), Metropolitan Washington, D.C. and Austin, Texas. The Pennsylvania Suburbs segment includes properties in Chester, Delaware, and Montgomery counties in the Philadelphia suburbs. The Philadelphia CBD segment includes properties located in the City of Philadelphia in Pennsylvania. The Metropolitan Washington, D.C. segment includes properties in the District of Columbia, Northern Virginia and southern Maryland. The Austin, Texas segment includes properties in the City of Austin, Texas. The Company owns its assets and conducts its operations through Brandywine Operating Partnership, L.P. (the Operating Partnership) and the subsidiaries of the Operating Partnership. The Company is the sole general partner of the Operating Partnership. The Company owns a 99.1% interest in the Operating Partnership. The remaining 0.9% interest in the Operating Partnership consists of common units of limited partnership interest issued to the holders in exchange for contributions of properties to the Operating Partnership.

The Company owns approximately 179 properties that contain an aggregate of approximately 23 million net rentable square feet and consist of approximately 106 office properties, six industrial facilities, three mixed-use properties, one retail property (116 core properties), 59 properties classified as held for sale, two development properties, one redevelopment property and one re-entitlement property (collectively, the Properties). In addition, the Company owns economic interests in approximately 16 unconsolidated real estate ventures (collectively, the Real Estate Ventures). The Company also owns approximately 412 acres of undeveloped land, of which over 120 acres were held for sale, and held options to purchase a parcel containing approximately 50 additional acres of undeveloped land. The Properties and the properties owned by the Real Estate Ventures are located in or near Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; Metropolitan Washington, D.C.; Southern New Jersey; Richmond, Virginia; Wilmington, Delaware; Austin, Texas and Oakland and Concord California.

The Company also manages approximately 6.5 million net rentable square feet of office and industrial properties for third parties and Real Estate Ventures. The industrial and mixed-use properties accommodate a range of tenant uses, including light manufacturing, assembly, distribution and warehousing. The Company conducts its third-party real estate management services business primarily through approximately six management companies (collectively, the Management Companies), including Brandywine Realty Services Corporation (BRSCO), BTRS, Inc. (BTRS), Brandywine Properties I Limited, Inc. (BPI), BDN Brokerage, LLC (BBL), Brandywine Properties Management, L.P. (BPM) and Brandywine Brokerage Services, LLC (BBS).

Company Address

Brandywine Realty Trust

555 E Lancaster Ave Ste 100
RADNOR   PA   19087-5166
P: +1610.3255600
F: +1610.3255622

Company Web Links