Profile: BDO Unibank Inc (BDO.PS)
BDO.PS on Philippine Stock Exchange
Change (% chg)
BDO Unibank, Inc. (the Bank) is a banking company that offers an array of products and services, including retail banking, lending (corporate, commercial, consumer, and small and medium enterprise (SME)), treasury, trust, credit cards, corporate cash management and remittances. The Bank operates through five segments: Commercial banking, which handles the lending (corporate and consumer), trade financing and cash management services for corporate and retail customers; Investment banking, which provides services to corporate clients outside the traditional loan and deposit products; Private banking, which provides traditional and non-traditional investment and structured products to individuals and institutional accounts; Leasing and financing, which provides direct leases, sale and leaseback arrangements, and real estate leases, and Others, which includes asset management, insurance brokerage, realty management, remittance, accounting service, credit card service and computer service.
BDO Unibank Inc
7899 Makati Avenue
Company Web Links
- Fitch Rates BDO's USD Senior Notes 'BBB-'
- BRIEF-Bdo Unibank net income up 10% to 19.3 billion pesos in 9m 2016
- BRIEF-Philippines' BDO Unibank 9-mth net income up 10 pct y/y
- BRIEF-BDO Unibank issues $300 mln senior notes
- BRIEF-BDO Unibank Inc proposes to issue U.S. Dollar denominated fixed rate senior notes