Profile: BHP Billiton Ltd (BHP.AX)
BHP.AX on Australia Stock Exchange
24 Apr 2017
24 Apr 2017
Change (% chg)
BHP Billiton Limited is a global resources company. The Company is a producer of various commodities, including iron ore, metallurgical coal, copper and uranium. Its segments include Petroleum, Copper, Iron Ore and Coal. The Petroleum segment is engaged in the exploration, development and production of oil and gas. The Copper segment is engaged in mining of copper, silver, lead, zinc, molybdenum, uranium and gold. The Iron Ore segment is engaged in mining of iron ore. The Coal segment is engaged in mining of metallurgical coal and thermal (energy) coal. Its businesses include Minerals Australia, Minerals Americas, Petroleum and Marketing. The Company extracts and processes minerals, oil and gas from its production operations located primarily in Australia and the Americas. The Company manages product distribution through its global logistics chain, including freight and pipeline transportation. Its businesses include Minerals Australia, Minerals Americas, Petroleum and Marketing.
BHP Billiton Ltd
Shop 16 171 Collins St
MELBOURNE VIC 3000
Company Web Links
- Exclusive: Mexico plans second deepwater oil tie-up in Maximino, Nobilis areas - sources
- South32 scraps $200 million Australian coal acquisition from Peabody
- UPDATE 2-BHP Billiton hit by hedge fund pressure to restructure
- BRIEF-Elliott Advisors sends letter to directors of BHP Billiton outlining "shareholder value unlock plan"
- Coal exports disrupted in cyclone-hit Australia as floodwaters rise