Profile: Bankia SA (BKIA.MC)
BKIA.MC on Madrid SE C.A.T.S.
Change (% chg)
Bankia SA (Bankia) is a Spain-based commercial bank. It represents a universal banking business model based on multi-brand and multi-channel management, offering its products and services to such customers as individuals, small and medium enterprises, corporations, as well as public and private institutions. Its business is structured into seven areas: Retail Banking which is focused on the customer; Business Banking which serves corporate entities; Private Banking, working with high net worth and high-income customers; Asset Management and Bancassurance area brings the investment funds, pension plans and funds and insurance businesses; Capital Markets concentrates the Bank's capacity to structure financial products, as well as the direct sale of those products; and Holdings offers the Bank's capacity to originate, design and structure financial products. In July 2014, the Company sold 70.2% stake in Bancofar SA to Banco Caminos SA.
CL PINTOR SOROLLA, 8
VALENCIA VAL 46002
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Bankia, FCC to sell Globalvia to Malaysian fund for 420 mln euros
- Spain Bankia plans sale of real estate portfolio worth 4.8 bln euros
- UPDATE 2-Spain's Bankia lifts profit, but margins disappoint
- Spain's Bankia Q1 net profit up 12.8 pct, beats forecast
- Bankia told to deposit less funds with court to cover IPO liabilities