Profile: Bankia SA (BKIA.MC)
BKIA.MC on Madrid SE C.A.T.S.
21 Nov 2014
21 Nov 2014
Price Change (% chg)
Bankia SA (Bankia) is a Spain-based commercial bank. It represents a universal banking business model based on multi-brand and multi-channel management, offering its products and services to such customers as individuals, small and medium enterprises, corporations, as well as public and private institutions. Its business is structured into seven areas: Retail Banking which is focused on the customer; Business Banking which serves corporate entities; Private Banking, working with high net worth and high-income customers; Asset Management and Bancassurance area brings the investment funds, pension plans and funds and insurance businesses; Capital Markets concentrates the Bank's capacity to structure financial products, as well as the direct sale of those products; and Holdings offers the Bank's capacity to originate, design and structure financial products. In July 2014, the Company sold 70.2% stake in Bancofar SA to Banco Caminos SA.
CL PINTOR SOROLLA, 8
VALENCIA VAL 46002
Company Web Links
- European banks increase sovereign bets despite risks
- UPDATE 2-Spain's Caixabank, Bankia see core business upturn, lending lags
- Bankia says bad loan ratio 13.1 pct after latest credit portfolio sales
- Spain's Bankia 9-month profit jumps 93 pct, beats forecast
- Spain's Bankia says signs loan portfolio sale worth 772 million euros