Profile: Bankia SA (BKIA.MC)
BKIA.MC on Madrid SE C.A.T.S.
20 May 2013
20 May 2013
Price Change (% chg)
Bankia SA (Bankia) is a Spain-based commercial bank. The Bank represents a universal banking business model based on multi-brand and multi-channel management, offering its products and services to various customer segments, such as individuals, small and medium enterprises, large corporations, as well as public and private institutions. The Company’s business is structured into seven areas: Retail Banking, Business Banking, Private Banking, Asset Management and Bancassurance, Capital Markets and Holdings. As of December 31, 2011, the Bank owned such controlled entities as Bancaja Consultora de Riesgos SL, Caja de Madrid de Pensiones SA EGFP, Cami La Mar de Sagunto SL, Laietana Mediacion Operador de Banca-Seguros Vinculado SA and Segoviana de Gestion 2007 SA, among others. In addition, Banco Financiero y de Ahorros SA (BFA) was the Company’s majority shareholder with 52.41% of its interest. In April 2013, the Company acquired a 50% stake in Aseval.
CL PINTOR SOROLLA, 8
VALENCIA VAL 46002
Company Web Links
- Bankia compensation qualms signal loss of faith in Spain's banks
- Hunt for those at fault for Spain's bank crisis gains pace
- Qatar Airways CEO: No interest in Bankia stake in IAG
- UPDATE 1-Spanish court calls top bank chairmen in Bankia probe
- Spanish court calls top bank chairmen as witnesses in Bankia probe