Profile: Bankia SA (BKIA.MC)
BKIA.MC on Madrid SE C.A.T.S.
23 Jun 2017
23 Jun 2017
Change (% chg)
Bankia SA is a Spain-based bank. It represents a universal banking business model based on multi-brand and multi-channel management, offering its products and services to individuals, small and medium enterprises, corporations, as well as public and private institutions. The Bank's activities are divided into three segments: Retail banking, which provides financial services to consumers, private banking, asset management, as well as insurance products; Business banking, which focuses on serving legal entities and self-employed, and Corporate center, which includes portfolio of investees and held for sale assets. The Bank operates branches and representative offices in Spain and China. It is a subsidiary of BFA Tenedora de Acciones SAU.
calle Pintor Sorolla N 8
VALENCIA VAL 46002
Company Web Links
- Spain's Bankia to close BMN merger in Q4 - Chairman
- Bankia, BMN to agree on merger share swap within days, weeks - econ min
- Bankia, BMN merger expected in a few weeks -Spain econ min
- Santander or Bankia viewed as likely saviors for Spain's Popular
- Santander or Bankia viewed as likely saviours for Spain's Popular