Profile: Bankinter SA (BKT.MC)
BKT.MC on Madrid SE C.A.T.S.
17 Apr 2015
17 Apr 2015
Change (% chg)
Bankinter SA is a Spain-based financial institution primarily engaged in the banking sector. The Bank offers a range of services and products, such as current accounts, fixed-term deposits, investment funds and retirement plans, mortgages, insurance policies; as well as other banking operations to businesses and individuals. The Bank is a parent of Grupo Bankinter, a group which comprises companies which are also active in the financial sector, such as Bankinter Gestion de Activos SGIIC, Bankinter Seguros Generales SA de Seguros y Reaseguros, Hispamarket SA, Intermobiliaria SA, Bankinter Consumer Finance EFC SA, Bankinter Capital Riesgo SGECR SA, Bankinter Sociedad de Financiacion SA and Relanza Gestion SA, among others. In addition, through Bankinter Consultoria Asesoramiento y Atencion Telefonica SA, the Bank is involved in the provision of mobile telephony services.
Ps De La Castellana, 29
MADRID MAD 28046
Company Web Links
- New Issue- Bankinter SA prices 1.0 bln euro 2025 bond
- BRIEF-Spain's Bankinter says no plans to sell bonds after ECB action
- UPDATE 1-Spain's Bankinter profits rise 45 pct, lending picks up
- Spain's Bankinter 2014 profit rises 45 pct after earnings restatement
- UPDATE 1-Spain's Bankinter profit up 32 percent as lending improves