Profile: Bankinter SA (BKT.MC)
BKT.MC on Madrid SE C.A.T.S.
Change (% chg)
Bankinter SA is a Spain-based financial institution (the Bank) primarily engaged in the banking sector. The Bank's activities are divided into four business segments: Commercial banking, which offers current accounts, fixed-term deposits, investment management and advisory, as well as mortgage loans, among others, to individual customers; Corporate banking, which provides financial services to small and medium-sized companies, corporations and government bodies; Consumer finance, which focuses on personal loans and credit card services through Bankinter Consumer Finance EFC, and Other, which includes online savings accounts, among others. The Company operates through numerous subsidiaries, such as Bankinter Gestion de Activos SGIIC, Hispamarket SA, Bankinter Capital Riesgo SGECR SA and Bankinter Sociedad de Financiacion SAU.
Ps De La Castellana, 29
MADRID MAD 28046
Company Web Links
- UPDATE 1-Spain's Bankia, Bankinter beat forecasts despite margin squeeze
- BRIEF-Bankinter H1 net profit down 15.7 pct YoY
- BRIEF-Bankinter to pay interim dividend of 0.05915 euro gross per share
- BRIEF-Bankinter reaffirms FY NII guidance of mid-single digits growth - conf call
- BRIEF-Bankinter Q1 net profit up 19 pct YoY