Profile: Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (BMWG.DE)
BMWG.DE on Xetra
Change (% chg)
Bayerische Motoren Werke AG is a Germany-based automobile and motorcycle manufacturer. It divides its activities into four segments: Automobiles, Motorcycles, Financial Services and Other Entities. The Automotive segment develops, manufactures, assembles and sells cars and off-road vehicles under the brands BMW, MINI and Rolls-Royce as well as spare parts and accessories. The Motorcycles segment develops, manufactures, assembles and sells motorcycles as well as spare parts and accessories. The Financial Services segment focuses on car leasing, multi-brand financing, fleet business, retail customer and dealer financing, customer deposit business and insurance activities. The Other Entities segment comprises other operating companies, such as BMW Services Ltd, BMW (UK) Investments Ltd, Bavaria Lloyd Reisebuero GmbH and MITEC Mikroelektronik Mikrotechnik Informatik.
Bayerische Motoren Werke AG
Company Web Links
- German stocks - Factors to watch on May 26
- BMW to hike R&D spend to cope with CO2, e-mobility: CFO in paper
- BMW to hike R&D spend to cope with CO2, e-mobility - CFO in paper
- BMW China production capacity to reach 450,000 cars per year
- BRIEF-Four automakers to resolve economic loss claims in Takata multidistrict litigation in U.S.